Criticism

Criticism

It was very clear to me when I decided to write 
that criticism is something you have to face. Like yeah you have to whenever you have to show something to someone, to represent someone, these someones are open rather invited to criticize to point out the mistakes they think there are, however, or maybe that is your style or your whole point to writing or whatever. But the thing here is that I was very sure and still decided to write, even in my last post I admitted that I am open to criticism and being judged, but damn man that's another level of patience required for criticism. This whole stage of my life is all about criticism of different things, the way you think, the way you think like damnn yeah, people don't even pass comments on the way you think while I am like yeah plz Can I think alone? Like, think in my head don't come to see what am I thinking. Period.
The second type and the worst type of criticism is the one which you have to face from your whole support system when you are just a pile of ash and you are pretending to be a castle of that and that one person who you are showing your all thick and thins, just pinch and daaah , the whole castle went into the rain, just drained with the water of your tears, you stop pretending because no point for you of life. You are pretending to the world because you know the people mean to you have some meaning But you were proven wrong, you have to face the most dangerous criticism from them and that may shake you, but believe me, cutting them off and collecting your trash ash, collecting the stones of critics and building yourself again is the actual life. Because this is your life, no one ever knows never gets the exact idea of a single minute of the struggle you have been doing since birth on a journey, expecting empathy is a way of slowly poisoning yourself. If you can hold on to yourself even all this criticism can't break you because maybe you already have broken pieces of yourself, your self-esteem, your willpower, and your optimism but still you know. There is only you for yourself; if there is still someone else, you need to shut them off to fly again.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I still recomend it